“From the start, mDevelopers understood the power of our idea. (...) mDevelopers is more than a software development house; they're an extension of the UJJI team.”
COO at UJJI
- We created the world's first game-based self-coach mobile app.
- Over 93% of people from the 400-person test group rated the application as effective in helping achieve goals.
- 90% of tested users declare that they will continue to use the application, and 80% declare that they are ready to pay for the application.
An innovative personal growth app has been created to help you start winning in life. UJJI's proven life coaching techniques were transformed into games and activities that guide you in achieving your goals. If you feel you are also struggling to move forward, you're not alone. A study has shown that 92% of people give up on their goals and dreams every year. Find out how proven life coaching techniques are used with fun and rewarding ways to achieve your goals.
UJJI, in collaboration with the University of Oxford, created a mechanism to help people overcome the Akrasia effect. This effect is an invisible force that prevents us from achieving our long-term goals.
We have prepared a powerful combination that will help you overcome the Akrasia effect, support personal development, and help you achieve goals in various areas of life such as Health, Career, Relationships, Self-improvement, Sustainability, and Finances. After years of contact with life coaching, our team knows what keeps people from moving forward. We've tailored the UJJI experience with triggers to help users get started with their life goals.
The result of our cooperation is the application, which supports personal development through fun and prizes. Over 93% of people from the 400-person test group rated the application as effective in helping the achievement of goals.
We have created a mobile application for two platforms, iOS and Android, and a web panel. We are coding an artificial intelligence engine that will accurately assess the personality of a given user, suggest the most effective techniques to achieve the intended goal, and obtain the fastest effect in personal development.
During the project, we focused on the following aspects:
- Gamification - thanks to the engaging mechanisms created in cooperation with Oxford University and a well-thought-out interface, series of games, personality profile, and awards, application users maintain commitment and shape positive behavior striving for mastery.
- AI engine - we are implementing an artificial intelligence engine, which will be using methods and mechanisms.
- Simplicity - the key in applications is to keep the KISS principle. Creating the most straightforward possible interface allows the user to perform a given activity in a few steps.
- Design - 91% of users, while giving feedback, emphasize its outstanding design and user experience. All of them were pleased with the delightful animations.
- Technology - together with our client, we chose microservice architecture, AWS data cloud, MySQL database and React Native, UNITY, Symfony, and Python programming languages. As pioneers and one of the few, at the beginning of the project, we checked the possibility of combining two games written in UNITY and integrating them in an application written in React Native. Our recommendation to use this connection significantly shortened development time.
Artificial intelligence used in the application assesses the personality of a given user and suggests the fastest and most effective techniques for achieving the goal. On the other hand, using the gamification mechanism makes users stay engaged and shape positive behaviors to strive for mastery. The extraordinary simplicity of the application with a unique design allows the user to complete a given task in just a few steps.
UJJI.app is a personalized product that perfectly suits the user. As a result, each user gets what he needs, and his tasks are "tailor-made" tasks. It is not without significance that each user can create an avatar to help him achieve his goals. Studies show that people effectively progress their real "them" when projecting themselves onto a virtual version of themselves. When downloading UJJI, you'll get to play with your virtual "you" to improve your real "you."
It is also crucial that the project considers various areas of personal development intertwined with each other, and the user chooses those areas on which he wants to focus.
All this, combined with the simplicity and intuitiveness of the application, makes the user focus on the essence of the task, which helps him achieve long-term goals.
UJJI is Sanskrit for 'to win' and 'to help one in winning.' This fun and rewarding personal growth journey has been created to help users start winning in life. UJJI's proven life coaching techniques were transformed into games and activities that guide users in achieving their goals.
The main distinguishing feature of the application is personalization, i.e., adaptation to the user's individual needs. As a result, each user gets what he needs, and his tasks are "tailor-made" tasks. It is not without significance that each user can create an avatar to help him achieve his goals. Studies show that people effectively progress their real "them" when projecting themselves onto a virtual version of themselves. When downloading UJJI, you'll get to play with your virtual "you" to improve your real "you."
In addition, the design takes into account various personal growth areas that intertwine with each other, and the user can choose the areas on which he wants to focus.
Another key feature is the extreme intuitiveness of the application. It allows the user to focus on the application's essence, not on wondering what to click now. During the tests carried out by the Oxford Cognition Laboratory, it turned out that 90% of tested users declared that they would continue to use the application, and 80% declared that they were ready to pay for the application!
Let our people take your business to the next level.
Sounds interesting? Give us some details and get your free estimation.